Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hand In Hand Pub

Hand in Hand Pub located 752 N Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306. Hours of operation vary depending on the day of the week.  I visited this spot last Monday evening for a mom's dinner with the ladies. This spot is a neighborhood bar but as long as you're out of there before 9pm it is suitable for minors. I must admit that this tiny gem sits in the cut almost unnoticed. The waitress comes out immediately with these tall glass bottles of water..which was a cute gesture but the water tasted like tap. Yuck. The menu was too wordy for basic bar food. However the prices were great because it's 50% off the menu on Monday nights! I ordered a side of wings, fries, and deviled eggs. The total came in at just over $10! Did I mention the deviled eggs are to die for! Out of 5 stars I will give this establishment 3.5 stars. The waitress could've been a little more attentive.